Infant Massage Instruction
Healing touch for parents and babies.
INFANT MASSAGE INSTRUCTION
Are you a new parent or about to become a new parent and desire greater connection with your baby in a way that will help them feel nurtured, stabilize their mood, and enhance their physical and mental development? Or are you looking for a meaningful gift that you can send to someone who is about to welcome a baby?
The Essential Touch — Infant Massage Instruction course — taught by AHH Owner Nicole Budeau, licensed massage therapist, certified prenatal massage therapist, and certified infant massage instructor — is a virtual education program comprising six (6) instructional videos and supplementary informational materials.
Deepens parent-child connections
Nurtures developing newborns
Stabilizes and improves mood
Key learning objectives and goals of the Essential Touch — Infant Massage Instruction course include:
- Performing professional therapeutic massage techniques to promote relaxation, healing, and connection.
- Understanding and experiencing the benefits of therapeutic infant massage.
- Fostering a safe and nurturing newborn environment and deeply bonding parent-child experience.
Further, enrolled participants will have exclusive access to:
- AHH providers and other expert caregivers in the birthing community
- Lifetime access to all coursework materials
Welcoming a new child is a beautiful journey unlike any other, full of unexpected joys and challenges. We know it can be hard even in times when we’re surrounded by our loved ones, and being unable to gather with our support systems can add additional stress. We have created this course to help families build a greater connection while reducing stress for both parents and baby. Scientific research shows that massaged children:
- Fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and spend more time in quiet, alert states during the day time
- Experience significant weight gain, superior development, and growth
- Exhibit less fussiness, crying, and stress behavior
- Have strengthened emotional bonds with their parents and caregivers
- Experience less digestion issues (like colic)
Scientific research further demonstrates that parents and caregivers who massage their children experience:
- Reduced levels of depression and anxiety
- Enhanced parent-child interactions
- Strengthened partnerships by receiving help to calm their infants and get them to sleep
Thanks for reaching out and for offering the workshop! It was a perfect time for me as I was trying to establish a bedtime routine for my then 2 month old. I had read about infant massage and was doing it somewhat but your email came and I was like YES! What a difference your workshop made! I used a lot of the moves you showed us every single night from when Camilo was 2 months to maybe 7.5 months. It was a comforting and settling routine for both of us, and also for my partner who learned it from me. Camilo would smile when I started rubbing my hands together asking if he wanted a massage, usually calming down if he was upset. The facial massage was perfect to end on, getting him kinda hypnotized 🙂 Your story about why and how you learned infant massage was very moving. Thank you for sharing it. — Cynthia 💗