Receptionist & Administrative Assistant
A Healer’s Hand + The Nest is a wellness cooperative that offers massage, physical therapy, advanced aesthetics, and Eastern healing services. With massage, our primary area of focus is providing therapeutic prenatal and postpartum massages, as well as couple’s and infant massage instruction. We are committed to making pregnancy a joyful, pain-free experience for all our clients.
A Healer’s Hand + The Nest is seeking an Administrative Assistant to manage the office and front desk, greet clients, and support the owner and CEO of AHH, Nicole Budeau. We are looking for an individual who is a self-starter, collaborative, detail-oriented, and efficient. The ability to multitask while managing complex schedules. The ideal candidate for this job is dependable, organized, and an intuitive problem-solver and is excited to grow with AHH + The Nest as there is opportunity.
The receptionist and administrative assistant working with A Healer’s Hand (AHH) will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Cover the front desk during peak hours, greeting and checking out clients, as well as answering phones
- Schedule new and existing clients using MindBody, providing information about new practitioners, as is relevant
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and ordering items, as necessary
- Assist in recruiting and screening new staff members, including massage therapists and other wellness practitioners
- Draft emails, memos, and reports when appropriate
- Inform AHH’s owner when any of the appliances or electronics in the space need to be repaired
- Develop graphics and other basic marketing materials, as necessary
In addition to being dependable, organized, and an intuitive problem-solver, the ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- High school diploma, Associates in Small Business Management or a related field preferred
- 1-2 years previous reception or administrative assistant experience
- Proficiency with computers, especially PCs; Microsoft Office; and Google Docs
- Strong interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanor
- Previous MindBody or other scheduling platform experience preferred
Hours & Availability
The key hours for this position are 9am-3pm Mondays through Fridays; ideally, we would like to have some front desk coverage from 9am-5pm during weekdays. As such, this position will range from 30-40 hours per week. There is some flexibility with the scheduling for this position; however, we are seeking someone with consistent availability during standard business hours.
Compensation & Benefits
This position pays $13-15 per hour depending on qualifications and experience. For someone who brings executive assistant experience and can support the business at a higher level, we are open to offering and negotiating a competitive hourly rate.
To apply for this position, please apply online. In lieu of a cover letter, please share a bit about yourself, why you’re interested in this position, and what your weekly availability is.