The health and wellbeing of our community and our providers is our top priority. Here’s what to expect at your upcoming appointment:
- Wearing a mask that securely fits around the ears or head is required for all services. Scarves or bandanas are not permitted.
- We will be staggering our appointments to maintain social distancing of 6 ft.
- All service providers and staff of A Healer’s Hand + The Nest will be wearing masks and are fully vaccinated.
- We have discontinued our beverage services. We encourage you to bring your own water bottle.
- Please arrive alone for your appointment.
- We ask you to perform hand hygiene with our hand sanitizer we have provided for you upon arriving and exiting our space.
- Please bring the least amount of personal items to your appointment.
We will continue to monitor the information and adhere to the guidelines published by Public Health of Madison & Dane County’s “Forward Dane Order”, The CDC and the WHO.
We reserve the right to refuse services to anyone exhibiting symptoms or not following our guidelines.