The health and wellbeing of our community and our providers is our top priority. Here’s what to expect at your upcoming appointment:
- Wearing a mask that securely fits around the ears or head is required for all services. Scarves or bandanas are not permitted.
- We will be staggering our appointments to maintain social distancing of 6 ft. as well as having separate doors for entering and exiting our space.
- You will receive a call or text when your provider has completed our heightened disinfection and sanitation protocols and the room is ready for your appointment.
- All service providers and staff of A Healer’s Hand + The Nest will be wearing masks
- We have discontinued our beverage services. We encourage you to bring your own water bottle.
- Please arrive alone for your appointment
- We ask you to perform hand hygiene with our hand sanitizer we have provided for you upon arriving and exiting our space.
- Please bring the least amount of personal items to your appointment
Advanced Aesthetics Skin Health services remain unavailable until further notice.
When they resume, please be aware of the following:
- Clients are required to remain masked until you are on the treatment table and consultation has been completed.
- Once the skin treatment starts, please refrain from conversation for the duration of the service.
- When the skin treatment is complete, you will resume wearing your mask before getting off of the treatment table.
Your provider will be wearing a mask and face shield. Gloves will also be worn by the provider for the duration of the skin treatment.
We will continue to monitor the information and adhere to the guidelines published by Public Health of Madison & Dane County’s “Forward Dane Order”, The CDC and the WHO.
We reserve the right to refuse services to anyone exhibiting symptoms or not following our guidelines.