The health and wellbeing of our community and our providers is our top priority. Here’s what to expect at your upcoming appointment:
- Wearing a mask that securely fits around the ears or head is required for all services. Scarves or bandanas are not permitted.
- We will be staggering our appointments to maintain social distancing of 6 ft. as well as having separate doors for entering and exiting our space.
- You will receive a call or text when your provider has completed our heightened disinfection and sanitation protocols and the room is ready for your appointment.
- All service providers and staff of A Healer’s Hand + The Nest will be wearing masks
- We have discontinued our beverage services. We encourage you to bring your own water bottle.
- Please arrive alone for your appointment
- We ask you to perform hand hygiene with our hand sanitizer we have provided for you upon arriving and exiting our space.
- Please bring the least amount of personal items to your appointment
Advanced Aesthetics Treatments performed onto the face are unavailable until further notice. Your provider will wear a mask, face shield, and gloves to perform services.
Please visit Current Skin Treatment Offerings on the Advanced Aesthetics Services Tab for more information about current waxing and skin treatment offerings.
We will continue to monitor the information and adhere to the guidelines published by Public Health of Madison & Dane County’s “Forward Dane Order”, The CDC and the WHO.
We reserve the right to refuse services to anyone exhibiting symptoms or not following our guidelines.